Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter…

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the most wonderful time of the year


This year I felt our Christmas decorations was a bit lacking since we moved to a larger apartment. I found this garland project that I thought I could execute pretty easily. After trying multiple stores with no luck on the garland, I adjusted the idea by buying a sparse wreath and several strings of garland from the dollar bin section at Target. I wrapped the matching color of garland around the wreath to make it thicker. Then I wrapped the red garland around for a candy cane inspired wreath.

 Next Christmas, I think I'll get some wire instead of the very obvious green yarn to hang the wreath on the door. This was a quick project to brighten up our stark white door.

No comments:

Post a Comment